Be On The Look Out For These Theifs!

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Posting this to get the word out!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

If you or anyone you know has any idea who these two men are, please let us know!!! These guys came in and bought $10,000 in UTV parts from Alternative Off-Road, using a stolen credit card. The man in the red is the main suspect and the man in the black shirt is a secondary subject who may be linked to the first man ( possibly a brother or other family member ). I am posting this to not only find these guys but to also PROTECT other vendors and shops in the UTV industry and will stop at nothing to find them. They obviously have 2 different RZR 1000's and will continue to "buy" parts for them so if we can stop this from happening again, then I can sleep well knowing I did the best I could do, competition of ours or not. It goes beyond that now. These guys are scum of the earth and NEED to be stopped.

They also ripped off Desert Works last week for $9,000.

THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED INCIDENT. THIS IS A THEFT RING.
PLEASE SHARE THIS RE-POST IT DO WHATEVER YOU CAN DO!

For the folks who question why we didn't check ID? We DID. these guys are printing their IDs to match.

We (Desert Works and Alternative Off Road) are now offering a $1000 reward that leads to the ARREST of these scumbags!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000