All UTV's Race Sponsorships - Northwest

JJW

May 22, 2015
I have raced all my life but just now getting serious about UTV racing. I am setting up a new 1k and looking for sponsors. I will be racing locally and depending on how sponsorships go, will be racing in some of the other series. I am just looking for advice or possible sponsors interested...

I appreciate any assistance/advice any one can give me.

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I think what he is trying to say is this: It takes a lot of hard work and a lot of good racing to earn sponsors. They don't just see a post like this and offer you a deal. Build a resume, show them what you have to offer, post your ass off on forums and social media and see what happens. Good luck :)

JJW

May 22, 2015
Thanks rockstar...thats what I am doing. I have a few sponsors and picking up more. I also just hired a professional to help me with marketing. I appreciate the help. Do you have a website or social media? Im going to check your car/info out. It looks like you have a sweet setup!

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
You're welcome. I have a facebook page Rockstarracing and my personal page. My website is down right now. Currently looking for someone to fix it. But by all means stalk away! haha And if I can be of any other help let me know. Our car is sweet and I have a great team and some pretty fabulous sponsors :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000