WORCS Rd. 4 Lake Havasu Photos and Results

UTVUGJake

Feb 11, 2013

Havasu is always a good time, I was bummed to miss this one. Check out all the rad photos by mr. Rusty Baptist, and full results.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Sorry to any of the racers I missed.

I took 1200 photos, some are blown out, some are blurry, some just suck and I refuse to post those photos. I hope everyone understands. I try to take high quality photos and it takes a lot of work.

Sport10

Feb 14, 2015
I had an absolute blast in Havasu over the weekend. I must say that the UTV'S were the crowd favorites. I was the flagger at the Lagoon Jump and these guys were on the gas. Joey, sorry i did not get to talk with you but i did see you after the event and you looked beat.

UTVMike24

UTV RACER
Jun 11, 2013
Henderson Nevada

I took 1200 photos, some are blown out, some are blurry, some just suck and I refuse to post those photos. I hope everyone understands. I try to take high quality photos and it takes a lot of work.

We understand buddy ...it's not easy for sure..And we appreciate all you guys do ..I say it all the time..
Us that race our SXSs in multiple series with UTV Underground Stickers and promote this site !!
We have Sponsors and Fans that want to see pictures and race reports..I would rather post your Hard work
And Photos First...

Thanks again Mike
@colosimomotorsports

Reactions: JoeyD23

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix

Rookie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000