becomeing a co drive that has a disability?

brett parton

Mar 19, 2015
hi my name is Brett and I am 20 years old and I have muscular dystrophy and confined to a wheelchair. im looking into co driving for a utv team but with a disability I don't know were to start. all I want to do in this short life is race in the desert. racing is in my blood but my condition kind of through racing out the window. I just really want to know is this idea just a waste of time or not. if anyone can help send me a response please.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thanks for posting Brett!! There are some good guys in our sport here and I am sure they would love to give you an awesome experience. With that said UTVUnderground.com would give any team willing to give you a chance some well deserved exposure!

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
Definitely in the right spot to make this happen for yourself Brett. Give us some more background on yourself and where the drive to become a co-dog comes from. Like George said clearance from your Dr. would be the first place to start .

Reactions: RG-6

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
Brett, I don't want to rain on your parade. But my biggest fear is having the car catch on fire, with the driver trapped and or knocked out. As co-driver I have to be able to get him out. (Insert chubby driver joke here)

I do hope you find a ride it will be worth the effort.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000