Dirty Turtle Offroad Birthday Bash - 10yr old Daughter catches awesome Slo-Motion

Aug 3, 2013
Saturday I was able to take my 10 year old daughter with me to film and spend the day together. Always love daddy daughter days. So when we got to Dirty Turtle I handed her my Iphone 6+ and a go pro and said have some fun. Shoot whatever and dont' worry about missing or catching everything. We when we got back home I upload the footage and to my surprise she did a really awesome job considering neither one of us had even attempted the slo-mo feature on my phone. She tooks dirt to the face like a pro and held her ground. Needless to say I was a proud papa and found my new film crew member.

RG-6

Mar 31, 2015
Burbank, CA
Saturday I was able to take my 10 year old daughter with me to film and spend the day together. Always love daddy daughter days. So when we got to Dirty Turtle I handed her my Iphone 6+ and a go pro and said have some fun. Shoot whatever and dont' worry about missing or catching everything. We when we got back home I upload the footage and to my surprise she did a really awesome job considering neither one of us had even attempted the slo-mo feature on my phone. She tooks dirt to the face like a pro and held her ground. Needless to say I was a proud papa and found my new film crew member.

Daughters can do the most amazing things !!! Awesome Footage !!!

Nice video!! I love the Slo-Mo feature on my iPhone as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000