New Guy and New Shop

TopDog

Mar 15, 2015
Helendale, California
Hi everyone! I recently opened up a shop in the High Desert of Southern California. After we opened a friend of mine bought a RZR and I started building it up for him. The he decided we should start a race team with a new RZR. Heck I have the shop and he has the money so why not? :)
So here I am trying to figure out what I need to do to start racing RZRs. We are going to go to a few races to see how they work for RZRs. We have both raced desert in the past but never short course. It will be fun building the race team from scratch and start getting on the circuit. We are both excited to get started!
In the meantime I am going to shift my focus of the shop to RZR support. The cool thing is you can drive across the street from my shop and drive to Stoddard Wells OHV. So we have plenty of room to test the race cars and customers rides!
Looking forward to getting started and having some fun!

My shop model:
Top Dog Off Road is a full service Sales, Service and Install facility for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and After-market parts for Jeeps, Trucks, Quads, Rhinos, RZRs, and Golf Carts.

TopDog

Mar 15, 2015
Helendale, California
I'll have to stop by some time and check it out. How are you with clutching?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We haven't done any yet. We are just starting to get the tools for RZRs put together. I will be doing one on the race RZR soon. We just bought 1000 XP4 last week and will be picking up a new 1000 XP 2 seater this week that will become our race RZR.
Hard to find people out here who want to doing serious mods to their RZRs. They all want bolt on stuff.

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Cool like I said I'll have to stop by and check it out the next time I head to Victorville and take the old road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Hey neighbor, congratulations on your new shop. You got the fever!!!! Definitely some differences in desert and short track. Give me a shout if you need anything.
Regards,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000