"La Familia" 4th Annual John Berry Memorial Ride - March 20 -23, 2015

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I'm getting an early start on prepping my mighty 570 for this ride. Doing normal maintenance along with upping the preload on my shocks and putting on my desert 26" tires. Cant wait to try our my new truck on a long tow, and Cisco, I'm counting on somebody being in camp to protect it while we are out riding:mad:! It will be my first long distant tow/ride of the season and I have a couple more planned before I have knee surgery. :(

Is it time yet?:confused:

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I'm getting an early start on prepping my mighty 570 for this ride. Doing normal maintenance along with upping the preload on my shocks and putting on my desert 26" tires. Cant wait to try our my new truck on a long tow, and Cisco, I'm counting on somebody being in camp to protect it while we are out riding:mad:! It will be my first long distant tow/ride of the season and I have a couple more planned before I have knee surgery. :(

Yes we will have someone take care of camp as we ride ;-)

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
I'm thinking about coming out for a day ride. Maybe Saturday. What time does the ride head out?
We try and start getting ready by 9 and see if we are all ready ;-)

I going to put you on the list ;-)

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD

I told you not to be on your knees all the time and give your boyfriend a chance. Your so selfish and stubborn. Now you need knee surgery. This could have been delayed.:D

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
good thing you are stay"n cisco ..., randy needs someone to protect him and his funny truck

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Just added the 19-30 NCY Group
We are going to have an awesome time ;-).

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
No Potluck on Saturday as Vicky and I are going to cook for all ;-)
Tacos de Barbacoa ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000