Tommy Scranton Tries to Jump Over Nic Granlund (crash video)

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
DAAAAAAMN!. a little more speed from one and a little less speed from another and he would of cleared him..hope is ok

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Granlund is taking a beating online. Dudes are saying he shouldn't be racing the pro class because he didn't sack up to clear that jump. But from what we are hearing Scranton was the only one to hit it and clear it all day prior to this incident.

I tend to think that Scranton just went for it at the wrong time. Balls of steel thats for sure, just a bad decision due to the other factors involved here. Had he made it though it would have been SICK!! Sometimes you just got to throw caution to the wind and go for it, but sometimes that can bite you.. Risk Vs. Reward..

This video BTW has over 100K views on our facebook page! lol

Reactions: UTVMike24

socalsxs

Jun 17, 2014
Westminster
www.socalsxs.com
Not really sure why people would blame granlund here, and i'm not sure why you would call Tommy a dumbass either...People check up in supercross all the time and are still racing "pros". From the video I honestly think he was trying to jump into a further left line but didn't quite make it. In the end it looks like he got the worst of it. Glad no one really got hurt except for his poor car...

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Well if Tommy ain't at fault and Nic isn't either, must be the Easter bunnys fault.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
IMO Scranton should have went to the left and not on the same line as Nic, that's my strategy when following someone off of a jump. If they let off even a little bit and you are right behind them it can go bad in a hurry.

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000