SCORE San Felipe 250 thread

Nick

Un Banned - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 3, 2009
Mesa, AZ
1942 First.. 1921 Second.. 1932 about to finish just hung the phone up with Craig at the finish line.

Reactions: Brian B

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Murrays finished 5th unofficially! 4 and 5 will come down to time. Very close.....

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
Marc just posted a few pix to his facebook. says complete story tomorrow.

somehow driveshaft came off the transmission at speed. driveshaft made sweet love to the clutches, clutch housing, and made a pretty big mess.

been trying to figure out how the front driveshaft could possibly have slipped off the splined trans output shaft. it would have to slide forward nearly 3/4" maybe the rubber carrier bearing went out and let the shaft wobble uncontrollably? maybe the shaft got bent and wobbled untill it walked itself out? i cant figure it out but the pix are gnarly. heartbreaking to say the least. new car on virtually its maiden voyage. having problems is not how you want to start the season.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Marc just posted a few pix to his facebook. says complete story tomorrow.

somehow driveshaft came off the transmission at speed. driveshaft made sweet love to the clutches, clutch housing, and made a pretty big mess.

been trying to figure out how the front driveshaft could possibly have slipped off the splined trans output shaft. it would have to slide forward nearly 3/4" maybe the rubber carrier bearing went out and let the shaft wobble uncontrollably? maybe the shaft got bent and wobbled untill it walked itself out? i cant figure it out but the pix are gnarly. heartbreaking to say the least. new car on virtually its maiden voyage. having problems is not how you want to start the season.
I was looking at the pics. That's hard to figure out I was thinking maybe the front engine mount broke or frome diff came loose? That's nasty bent the crank and destroyed everything in its path.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000