Recent content by yield2me

1. Y

Team Nasty 1924 race recap

Thanks for the comments Kelly!! It has been a blast hanging with you guys the last 4 or 5 years all across the country!! Hopefully, I will see ya at the Mint!! Rob
  2. Y

2014 King Of The Hammers - YES there will be a UTV Race!

Arctic Cat.....Snowmobiles?
  3. Y

Nothing to add except a Yamaha Rhino is going to win this year!:D That is all..... Rob
  4. Y

I haven't seen anything "official " for 2014 yet, so had to base it on years past. Still wouldn't run a turbo, legal or not!! Rob
  5. Y

Most of these guys are in Baja, so I answer these questions. Are you entered yet ? Prices go up 12/1. If the rules are the same as years passed, you are good with the turbo in the Unlimited class ( I wouldn't run one, and I bet you will be the only one.....what does that tell ya ??)...
  6. Y

Yamaha Rhino 450 engine swap to 660????

Its expensive to do the Rotax swap, but well worth it. Either sell the 450, keep the 450 and enjoy it, or do the Rotax swap. I had an 840 in mine, now have a 1000!!! Rob
  7. Y

By "definition" a UTV has 1000 cc's or less. So, if you rebuild your engine, and it is now 1030 cc 's, who cares... If you make 1100, then, playing by the same rules , 1130 is fine... Hell, if 1130 is good, might as well make 1200 cc sled engines pass. Etc, etc, etc....then the next...
  8. Y

Yup..... 2 classes Sportsman Pro Rules the same., Pro starts first (qualifying or not), Sportsman second by draw. UTV based engine, UTV chassis, CVT, 4WD and some sort of UTV skins.....peel the fawk out!!
  9. Y

Front rhino hubs

I have 1000's of miles on my stock hubs racing all over from Texas to Mexico. Keep the splines lubed and the spindles nuts tight and you should be good. Rob
  10. Y

Lol...yeah, I know, as I play, too!! Damn Memes of KOH hatin on our Red Rhinos!! Rob
  11. Y

Grab the 7 iron, because you have some fans, too, my friend!!! :-D
  12. Y

Lol....ok, at least you know what you are talking about then!!! I don't recognize your user name. Thanks for your support during the week!! You know as well as I, that it couldn't happen with out you and the others!!! See ya on the lake bed!!! Rob
  13. Y

Lol....yeah, I have a lot of fans!!!
  14. Y

Here ya go... 1000cc Rotax and Kings with rear bypasses.
  15. Y

Lol...you may be right, but if the rules are strict I may never find out!! Oh, and my Rhino will dust my 2012 XP BTW- what year(s) have you raced KOH? 2014 will be my 6th time!!! :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000