Recent content by yfz4kyle

1. Y

Race Ready and Prepped Can Am Maverick

ITP double Beadlock wheels ITP Blackwater Tires Fox shocks Murray Racing Cage Yoshimura Motor Bears seat Yoshimura Full Exhaust Momo steering wheel quick release CBR Radiator Fuel Cell Fuel Pump Super ATV Power Steering kit Steering Quickener Upgraded steering rack OEM Jammer Brake Master...
  2. Y

SRA GP @ Glen Helen 4 Classes 1000 & 850 Sportsman and Pro Roll Call July 20th

This is going down tomorrow 7/20 with 850 and 1000 Sportsman and Pro Classes! Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  3. Y

SRA GP @ Glen Helen 4 Classes 1000 & 850 Sportsman and Pro Roll Call July 20th

SRA Gran Prix next sunday at Glen Helen and there will be 4 split classes. They have agreed to do an 850 sportsman and pro class as well as an 1000 sportsman and pro class. The last round was a blast and we are looking forward to seeing what this round has to bring. All you Lucas guys should...
  4. Y

SRA Gran Prix at Glen Helen tomorrow 6/22!!

Moss come out and bring anybody you know who wants to try out a gp. At $40 for the race You'll have a good time either way. Practice is at 2:50 race will be between 330-4 Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  5. Y

SRA Gran Prix at Glen Helen tomorrow 6/22!!

Come out and run the SRA's first ever UTV gran prix tomorrow! Track looks fast and has some good jumping thrown in. Same rules as WORCS apply and it's only $40 to race!! Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  6. Y

Polaris XP900 4 seat cage possibly rzr 800 4 seater?

We have this 4 seat cage built for a customer and never showed to get it. It is a bolt on black 4 seat cage with black removable roof ready to go. Paint is a little scuffed from sitting around the shop but just want to move it. Someone make a reasonable offer and it's yours. It is located in Sun...
  7. Y

Need Can Am Maverick Wicked Bilt Rack in So Cal Area Tonight!!!

Does anyone have one??? Please call me if so 661-361-4569 need a can am maverick wicked bilt rack for the WORCS race this weekend Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  8. Y

Need XP900 Steering Rack in Hurricane Utah near St George!

I am out here for the WORCS race and my buddy broke his steering rack in his XP900! Anyone near St George have a steering rack call me please! 661-361-4569 Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  9. Y

Crash Addict Industries Quick Steer Race System

This system is new from Crash Addict for the maverick and it works as good as it looks! Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  10. Y

Need Can Am Maverick STM Primary Clutch Bolt in Lake Havasu!!

I need the main center bolt from an STM primary to get me through one race tomorrow! I am in Lake Havasu Arizona for the WORCS race. If you have one or know someone coming to the race call me please!!!!! 661-361-4569 Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661
  11. Y

2014 WORCS Production 1000 Class Del Amo Motorsports Fabwerx Build

Got some new ITP 30" Blackwaters to run for Primm in a couple weeks at the next round! The wrap is being designed right now by One11 Ink out of Valencia, CA and I'll get pics up when it's done!
  12. Y

Kawasaki Teryx Motor Components

I have these left over parts for sale. I have 39mm Kehin FCR Carbs that we were running on my 2008 840. We are pulling the motor, parting it out, and putting a stock EFI motor in so I have the carbs with Uni pod filters, two sets of cases, and just about every motor component on a parts diagram...
  13. Y

Fabwerx King of the Hammers Creation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Y

Fabwerx King of the Hammers Creation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000