Recent content by tnez10

1. T

All UTV's Gearing R1 rhino for sand dunes?

Jim, Did you have any trouble at all with take offs while running STU's? Im changing my gearing to 12/64 which will put me at a 5.33 gear ratio. Im hoping with that gearing and STU's i wont have trouble getting going.
  2. T

Im still learning about tires but a 30 inch seems big for the R1.
  3. T

Jim, How many paddles were you running on the STUs? 16? Im gonna order a set of STUs and try them out.
  4. T

Fabrication shops in Nor Cal?

Thanks for the input. I talked to Dave from Factory UTV and left Brian Tilton a message. Any other suggestions in case one of these guys cant fit me in?
  5. T

Fabrication shops in Nor Cal?

Anyone know of a good fab shop in Northern Cal? I would like to get my R1 rhino setup for short course and maybe do some Lucas races. I need some cage, suspension and sheet metal work. I know of few guys but they are currently tied up with other projects. I live near Sacramento so the closer to...
  6. T

That all makes since. My 25 inch 8 paddle Haulers were just digging. Just ordered a set of Ceros, gonna give those a try. Thanks for the info Corey!
  7. T

What psi do you run with the Ceros? I have a set of 25 Big Horns, how do you think those will perform in sand?
  8. T

Any suggestions on whether to run paddles or not? I was using a set of 25x10x12 8 paddle Skat Track Haulers and I was having a hard time getting going in alot of areas. I was thinking of trying a 26in 10 paddle or just using a set of Ceros aired down like the Wellers. What do you think?
  9. T

Thanks Corey, I'm gonna order a 60 tooth rear and give that a try.
  10. T

Need some advise on gearing my R1 for the dunes. Im currently running a 12-52. I have plenty of top end power but not much on the bottom. Any suggestions on what gearing i should be running to improve my low end power? Im at pismo this weekend and getting launched by my buddies stock Maverick :(
  11. T

SxS's at MMX sand track in Marysville CA Sat 8-24

I think it depends on what kind of turnout they get.
  12. T

No racing, the track is just open for UTV's to run on this weekend.
  13. T

This sat MMX motocross park in Marysville CA is allowing SxS's on their sand track. I believe the hours are from 9am to 2pm. Below is a link to the MMX website and some pics of their sand track. If they get a good turnout of SxS's than expect more track days to come. I'm gonna try and take my...
  14. T

All UTV's SR1 radiator problems

Thanks guys for the responses. I believe i fixed the problem. Their was air in the lines that needed to be bled out. Seems to be holding temp now and running good.
  15. T

All UTV's SR1 radiator problems

Thanks for the response. Yeah i think that i need to try and bleed the air out. Gonna try that tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000