Recent content by pdailey

1. P

pdailey's Kawasaki Teryx Makeover.......Pics

If my trailer was long enough, I'd take both!
  2. P

pdailey's Kawasaki Teryx Makeover.......Pics

Can't thank everyone enough for their help. I'm so happy with the way this turned out and it was originally bought for my wife as I am avid dirt bike rider and also have a V8 4 seat Dejong off road car, but I might have to fight momma for some seat time in this bad boy!! Halloween weekend can't...
  3. P

NEW SPOT Device w/ Bluetooth Connection for Smart Phones

Rad. I will call them up tomorrow. We leave in 2 weeks. Thanks joey!
  4. P

NEW SPOT Device w/ Bluetooth Connection for Smart Phones

Just in time! Are they available now? I needed a new spot tracker before the Rip to the Tip.
  5. P

09 Teryx question

Hey all, Just picked up an 09 Teryx. It's bone stock. How many miles/hours can I expect to get on a full tank of fuel? I'm new to the UTV world. Thanks in advance.
  6. P

All UTV's WASHING A SIMPSON FIRE SUIT?

I pee my pants during my races so its necessary for me. Hahahaha
  7. P

Anyone Interested in racing SNORE?

Yes. You guys need to work together on a rules package. SNORE does not require IRC and your entry fees will be in the $430 range I believe. They want to see how everything goes on this smaller race before letting you guys run the Mint.
  8. P

These two races IMO are two of the most fun races on the SNORE schedule and probably on the US side. Balls to the wall full out sprint race. Laps are usually 12-13 miles long and all vehicles are broken up into heats all day. Racing all day Saturday and Sunday. it's a rush.
  9. P

Just giving you all an update. The SNORE board meeting was last night. The board has agreed to let you guys race the Laughlin Rage at the River this year and 2011 Battle at Primm next February as a trial period to see how it goes. These are short, two day races. My advice would be to show up in...
  10. P

We will keep you guys posted. SNORE is a great little org and they put on great races. All the races have their own little flair to them.
  11. P

I can give you the example of Caliente 250. Laps are usually 60 miles. Faster classes (1600's and up) will do 4 laps and limited classes (everyone else) would do 3. We don't have heats in a race like that. You guys would probably be last off the line unless you prove yourselves faster than other...
  12. P

Hey guys. I'm Pat Dailey and I'm also a board member with SNORE as the California rep. I'm with Lucas on this and would love to get you guys over at SNORE. Our board meeting is scheduled for Oct. 5th. I will be getting in the ear of all the rest of the board at the SNORE 250 this weekend in...
  13. P

All good brotha. If you do come across some more good ones, tag me in Facebook as well. Gotta...

All good brotha. If you do come across some more good ones, tag me in Facebook as well. Gotta keep the networking going. Thanks brotha!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000