Recent content by jaggedx

1. J

Jagged X is BACK!????

Thanks Joey! And thanks to everyone who cheers us on. With competition being what it is today it is harder than ever to get the "W" Brandon and the whole team have worked really hard to get the car dialed in and make no mistake, Brandon can still drive pretty well. There are so many ingredients...
  2. J

New build question

just an fyi. Powder coat is made from plastic, Plastic will burn. Don't know about steel it but because of the ingredients I doubt it would burn. I have seen numerous powder coated sand cars and race cars(including one of ours) catch on fire and the powder coat burns like a wick, right up the...
  3. J

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

GE 6 Deliberate, abusive nerfing, or bumping shall be reason for reprimand, penalty, disqualification and/or suspension at the discretion of the Race Director. Nerfing any vehicle displaying a rear facing blue light is not permitted at any time. Reported violations will be penalized by SCORE...
  4. J

Jagged X Legends Rally adventure report

Just a few short weeks ago, we were invited to a part of the very first Legends Rally. We did not really know very much about the event but with Mad Media and UTV Underground involved we knew that no matter what, the event would be legit. I can assure you that it was legit and beyond! Over the...
  5. J

BITD 425, KOH, UTV world championship

X Monster Jam (with the G Kids) X Off to KOH X Hit Parker to see Craig "Go Fast" X UTVWC X SF 250 X Mint Most action packed first quarter ever!
  6. J

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

I still want to know how you adjust tire size on the can am? According to the dealer I spoke with there is no consumer accessible tire size calibration on the can am
  7. J

Have to dis agree just a bit, The xpt does in fact have a speed limiter. At 77 mph the ecu actually pulls the throttle plates closed. The speed sensor is driven on the Ring gear in the tranny. If the speed sensor is bypassed then the ecu has a hard rev limiter at 8450 rpm. Clutch work will...
  8. J

Who is attending / camping at King of The Hammers! UTVUG Compound??

Dear Mr D, Since you we NOT there last year, the area that you are referring to as the UTVUG camp AKA highlands has been Re-Zoned and now known as the Jagged X and other cool people zone, As your name does not appear on the guest list currently, I recommend that you contact the camp Director...
  9. J

So, I have a question about the Can Am system. From what I understand, You can (through the instrument cluster) adjust the tire size on the Mav. By telling the cluster that the car has 24 inch tires and then running a 30+ inch tire the cluster tells the ecu to make the vehicle run up to it's...
  10. J

Parker Draw Order

My understanding is that the top 10 from 2015 filled the top ten positions and then moving forward the top ten from the previous race will get the top ten starts for the next race. the remainder will go into a draw.
  11. J

True friends

Yea
  12. J

True friends

so you call your buddy up and say "hey man, I could use your help next weekend" He says "sure, what's up" So you tell him .... Going on a little road trip... To a foreign country..... It may be really hot.... Or it may be freezing cold.... you may be in the middle of no where for hours on end...
  13. J

SCORE PRO UTV 1 CLASS!!!

This is the right decision for SCORE based on their entry numbers not being quite as strong as BITD. At some point they may need to take another look at this. Viva Baja!
  14. J

2016 BITD UTV Rules/Classes

Keep in Mind, At every race there is an "overall UTV Winner" which goes to the fastest finisher of all utv classes. Since we have been racing, I remember only one race where the overall went to anyone outside the pro production class. It was a Rhino with some motorcycle engine in the unlimited...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000