Recent content by Gator/900xp

1. G

Can-Am suspension setup for short track

What should you have suspension set at for a clay mix track with tight turns and whoops. Should it be set softer or stiff.
  2. G

Can-Am suspension set up

What should suspension be set at on 1000 r for clay mix track, tight turns and whoops. Should it be set up stiff or soft ??
  3. G

suspension on short track

What should you have your suspension set at, a softer setting or a stiffer on a short track, clay mix base track on a Mav 1000. ..
  4. G

pro armor doors

Thank You very much for getting with me about the Issue I was having with my Pro Armor doors. I' m Very happy with the way this problem was Resolved. And again Thank You, Amberly, Mandi,Pete and also Bruce. THANK YOU PRO ARMOR !!!
  5. G

pro armor doors

Thank you for replying. And yes, one of the hinges has cracked and broke away from the door frame itself. It is the lower hinge on the drivers side. And now that the hinge has broken away from the frame it self, the door opens very easily. And the other door is tight, but not as bad. So it may...
  6. G

Polaris 900S (Premium filtration In stock!!!) R2C air filters

Can this system be used in line with factory system on a 2012 Rzr 900xp.
  7. G

Polaris RZR XP 900 - Best Air Intake?

Thanks for the info. Will have to check out filter system on the 1000 to see if it could be converted.
  8. G

Polaris RZR XP 900 - Best Air Intake?

Would like to know more info. On your filtration system. Did you lose any power at all ?? I think all Rzr owners don't want to replace or go thru a rebuild. But a Good filtration set up would be the way to go on these Machines. Would like to hear what you came up with. Hope this gets to mandingo.
  9. G

pro armor doors

I'm still waiting for a final answer from Pro Armor. They have been good so far on responding Very Quickly... Where did you drill the hole at ?? Thought about that too. But I wanted to find out if the pin they used is a Solid pin or a roll pin, so the lube gets to the bottom of the hinge. Thanks...
  10. G

pro armor doors

Has anyone had any issues with the door hinges being way to tight and breaking door frame at the hinge. 2012 900xp.
  11. G

New Guy from Michigan's UP

What's your thoughts on Amsoil's Dominator 5-50 Synthetic... 2012 Rzr 900xp and 2002 500 ho

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000