Recent content by Coop

1. C

Parker Draw Order

It's your fantasy should be your tag name, I do not post here much, but you are way off base and someone needs to set you straight. Just so you know I am as privateer at it gets. I paid for cold hard cash for my racing program. There is no way you are a spokesman for any truth. I have...
  2. C

Who wins desert challenge

Congrats to Cognito, That kinda day makes the ride home much easier.
  3. C

Is there such a thing as excessive nerfing?

That video was bad ass. What a great battle between Cognito and Team South!
  4. C

who wins V2R

Let's not forget the bruised retina that kept me out of the car for 4 months. If you are caught move over. I have never been nerfed nor have I nerfed anyone. I respect my fellow racers and my Co-Dawg is the best in the biz. He knows if there is a wiff of another car near us.... Race on...
  5. C

who wins V2R

O now Brian B. Seems time has changed your memory. you notice I have been quite about this cause we settled it privately, but seems you have a new version so here is a refresher in reality. Good thing we have video to refer to. You passed me at MM20 on the lake bed. ( and rather easily cause...
  6. C

Paul Cooper & Brian Bush Collide at MINT 400 (VIDEO)

NIKAL We have done some initial review of the frame and found the front lower A Arms are bent under, the upper A arms fared true and straight except the tortional twist at the upper ball joint, and the upper shock mounts were actually torn but still attached to the frame. The A arm pivot...
  7. C

Paul Cooper & Brian Bush Collide at MINT 400 (VIDEO)

Brian, As I said in my instagram post, Our bells were rung hard and we did not have the instinct that practice and seat time bring. Chris and I are grateful that you and Drew stopped to help us out of the car, putting the oil fire out! and pulling the car off the track and out of the...
  8. C

ITP Racers Excel at UTV World Championship

ITP is the only way to go!
  9. C

CDM HellRaiserXP1K Cognito BITD build

Justin, Gotta say, went by today twice dropping off parts. Ryan is doing an outstanding job on the wiring. Can't wait to test this one out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000