Best 5th Wheel Toy Hauler?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I have a freind in the market for a newer 5th wheel toy hauler. He needs a 12' garage and real plush interior. So whats out there and why are they good?

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Attitude, Stealth and Cyclone make modelss with 14' garages. All seem to be nice units.

If you friend can make it out to the Sand Show there should be some trailers he can look at.

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
I have had a few of them...I really like the Fuzions by Keystone and the XLR's by Forest River...many others to choose from, but both offer quality with a variety of interiors with 12-16 ft garages. Going to the Sand Show is a good idea..most if not all the brands should be there...and they make some amazing deals there.

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Nothing beats a warrior, I loved mine and would get another in a hearbeat!
What do you mean you loved yours? and would get another??? YOu dump that thing?????

Grampsride

Team Incognito
May 8, 2009
Imperial, Ca
I got a tag trailer warrior for for sale that is set up like a fifth wheel. Had it custom built, it is a 2008 40' nose to tail with a living room slide, full walk around queen bed in front, dual queens in rear, and so on. Really nice trailer, hate to sell, but the economy is killing me. Let me know if he is interested and I can email pics.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
From what I have seen brand new wise I am looking at the 395 AMP XLR since it has a 14' garage and they seem pretty damn nice especially with the Full body paint and the new frameless windows. They are Sweet.

Attachments

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
We absolutely love our wide body Attitude by Eclipse RV. The interioriors are SUPER plush and you can choose the upgrades you do/don't want. We have a unit with a 14 foot garage that also has it's own bathroom and fridge. We call it the "kids room" - lol! I'm a huge fan of the loooooong couch and I use our fireplace all the time - just for looks. :)

Electric jacks back and front....tows AWESOME....lights everywhere....the whole unit is really quiet at the tracetrack, too. They do some good insulating, because I don't have a hard time sleeping anymore due to noisy pits.

Also, they are made in Riverside and the owners really care about their brand and having happy customers.

Lots of choices out there for sure......good luck, and I am sure you will find one that suits your needs! :)

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
A close friend has had some many problems with his triple axle 5th wheel. The frame cracked, the outriggers bent, the floor is bowing and the side walls cracked. This damage all happened within 3500 miles of towing (2) years. I don't want to call out the Manufacture because they support some people on this site.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
A close friend has had some many problems with his triple axle 5th wheel. The frame cracked, the outriggers bent, the floor is bowing and the side walls cracked. This damage all happened within 3500 miles of towing (2) years. I don't want to call out the Manufacture because they support some people on this site.
California highways are brutal:mad: I all but refuse to drag our RV over the Grapevine and do refuse to use the right lane on the three laners in lots of places. onerich broke a window in his just going down the road. Did he talk to the makers of his trailer? I were them I'd want to know and make it right in the name of good word of mouth and all. It pisses me off to know that we pay so much in state fuel excise taxes and the roads are in the shape they are. But I am glad to know that those funds are going into useful things, like high speed rail:rolleyes:

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
There was a quote to repair the trailer of over $20,000? New floor, new frame, new fiberglass side for one whole side. Needless to say when he called the manufacture they kind of had a bad attitude.

My buddy is staring down the barrel of a 37 foot Cyclone.

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
Jes sir, I had not used it in 2 years so it hit the chopp'n block
Just because you drank toooooo much tequila the last time you used it at pismo...does not mean you shouldnt use it!!!!! LOL

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Just because you drank toooooo much tequila the last time you used it at pismo...does not mean you shouldnt use it!!!!! LOL
LMAO!! That was a Fun night with a bad next day!:Dand come to think of it....that was almost the last time I took it out, it may have had 1 more trip after that:p

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
LMAO!! That was a Fun night with a bad next day!:Dand come to think of it....that was almost the last time I took it out, it may have had 1 more trip after that:p
Good times !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000