3. grumpysrzr4: Something good
4. Slacker: Something good
5. trukndave: Spring rolls<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
6. TJWIZ: Carne Asada<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
7. SpeedyAngie Sweets and Margaritas<!-- / message -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
This ride will feature "Angie's Corner" and "Cisco's Corner" :rolleyes:;)

1. John Berry (In Spirit)
2. Trukndave (Camping Fri - Sun)
3. Papa Bear (Camping Friday to Sunday)
4. Simi Dude with his New XP4 (Camping Fri - Sun)
5. Onerich (Camping Fri - Sun)
6. Grumpysrzr4 (Camping Fri - Sun)
7. Rzrcsi (Camping Fri - Sun)
8. Govacho (Maybe)
9. Sandshark (Maybe)
10. Japinthebox (Fri - Sun) (Bringing his toys and keg like usual)
11. Dunerat (Saturday ride)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
12. Itstoolate (Camping Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
13. Speedyangie (Fri - Sun)
14. Xpirate (Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
15. TNT's Percussion Ensemble(Camping Fri-Sun)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
16. Slacker (Chris and Mariah (Saturday))<!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
17. Chickensour<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
18. George & Kathy (Camping Fri-Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
19. psrzrfun<!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->20. Drground and Nurse Dirt (Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
21. TJWIZ (Camping Fri-Sun)<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Another side of Frazier Park...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgsLhQouQ1s&feature=player_detailpage"]Mutau flats Frazier Park - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Also, there was a Cornholio sighting at Fraizer Park this weekend!
I must live a shelter live I didn't even know what a "Cornholio" is, I assumed it was some sort of wild life or animal untill I goggled it, not Beavis. Thats coming from someone that didn't know what the word "La Familia" meant until I joined this site either. I'm getting quite an education out here. :confused: :D

After consuming large amounts of sugar or caffeine, Beavis sometimes undergoes a radical personality change, or psychotic break. In one episode, "Holy Cornholio", the transformation occurred after chewing and swallowing many pain killer pills. He will raise his forearms in a 90-degree angle next to his chest, pull his shirt over his head, and then begin to yell or scream erratically, producing a stream of gibberish and strange noises, his eyes wide. This is an alter-ego named ‘Cornholio,’ a normally dormant persona. Cornholio tends to wander aimlessly while reciting “I am the Great Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole!†in an odd faux-Spanish accent. Sometimes Beavis will momentarily talk normally before resuming the persona of Cornholio. Once his Cornholio episode is over, Beavis usually has no memory of what happened. In the guise of Cornholio, Beavis becomes a successful beat poet (Buttniks), and in Vaya Con Cornholio he is deported to Mexico after wrongfully being subjected to immigration detention by an agent of the INS. During his detention the agent and his superior attempt to make sense of the gibberish that is Cornholio, going so far as to look up the definition of "bunghole." In that same episode, he claims to be from Lake Titicaca, but when asked where it was, he responded with "Nicaragua", despite the fact that Lake Titicaca is in Peru/Bolivia.

Though the “Cornholio†character was developed in the episode The Great Cornholio, Beavis first plays the entity as a passing gag in Generation in Crisis.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'm not sure what Angie was referring to, but I have heard Frazier looses several hikers and ATVers every year to what is know as "Chupacabra", but locally referred to as "Cornholio". We will have to be vigilant when we are camping up there....It comes out usually just before sunrise to feed...

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I'm not sure what Angie was referring to, but I have heard Frazier looses several hikers and ATVers every year to what is know as "Chupacabra", but locally referred to as "Cornholio". We will have to be vigilant when we are camping up there....It comes out usually just before sunrise to feed...
I figured she was referring to a wild animal, you, George, possible Papa Bear, Cisco, not to exclude Jim or me. I found Chupacabra, “a unknown vampire that wants human blood, is the size of a small bear with super long spines, and it’s not pretty!†You sure this is not a La Famila in disguise? Maybe playing Big Foot type sighting pranks after drinking too much? Just saying! Never know :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011

8. Govacho (Maybe)
9. Sandshark (Maybe)
12. Itstoolate (Camping Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
16. Slacker (Chris and Mariah (Saturday))<!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
18. George & Kathy (Camping Fri-Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->20. Drground and Nurse Dirt (Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
21. TJWIZ (Camping Fri-Sun)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
22. Johnpeq (Saturday)<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ActonRichard

May 2, 2012
Acton CA
Hello everyone I am new to this site and group. I have been reading past ride posts and this looks like a great group!:D

My family would love to join you on this ride. Please put us down for camping Fri-Sun. Very excited to meet everyone.

Richard

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Hello everyone I am new to this site and group. I have been reading past ride posts and this looks like a great group!:D

My family would love to join you on this ride. Please put us down for camping Fri-Sun. Very excited to meet everyone.

Richard
Awesome Rich! You and the family will have a great time. I'll add ya to the list.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA

8. Govacho (Maybe)
9. Sandshark (Maybe)
23. ActonRichard (Camping Fri-Sun)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Mike Burns

Sep 6, 2011
Next time i will ask specific questions about what trils are open:mad: but the ride was still awsome wish i would be here for next Miller ride. Mike B
Specific <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Specific <o:p></o:p>
Well, my buddy Mike convinced me to go yesterday, because he said the ranger told him some of the Diamond trails opened up back in Halfmoon. But, we found locked gates. Bummer. But, any day riding is better than any day not riding. The only Oh-Shi$ momment I had was a bunch of deer jumped out in front of me while I was hauling azz and I almost got a couple new hood ornaments:D
I'm glad you guys had a great time without any incidents:)

Itstoolate

Itstoolate
Sep 9, 2011
North Orange County, CA
Dave, sent a pm last week but just checked my folder and apparently it did not go thru.
Anyway, I noticed my name was removed from the food list, so I wanted to make sure you didn't want me to bring the items that I signed up for? Let me know. Gracias.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Raul, sorry about that. I'm not sure how you got off the list?? I might have done it by accident....I can't live without chips and salsa!!

Saturday Night Potluck Extravaganza:

1. Papa Bear: Carne Asada
2. TNT: Chicken Parmesan
8. Itstoolate: Tortillas, chips, salsa, onions, jalapenos
9. Govacho: Famous BBQ Chicken legs
10. Dunecrusher: Chinese Chicken Salad
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:

CTUCKEROFFROAD

Apr 16, 2012

8. Govacho (Maybe)
9. Sandshark (Maybe)
23. ActonRichard (Camping Fri-Sun)
24. CTUCKEROFFROAD & WIFE LEE (CAMPING FRI - SUN)

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message -->

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Dave , do you think will find some more of those sticks that look like snakes on this trip ?

Or maybe some baby dinosaurs ?

Or maybe some wild Buffalo ? Cisco would have a blast making some asada with one of those's

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rich, all above is fair "game" for the potluck!! Just like last year!! ;)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Saturday Night Potluck Extravaganza:

1. Papa Bear: Carne Asada

2. TNT: Chicken Parmesan
8. Itstoolate: Tortillas, chips, salsa, onions, jalapenos
9. Govacho: Famous BBQ Chicken legs
<!-- / message -->10. Rzrcsi: Jakes Tex Mex and famous cake<!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000